(The Faith Forum Series – Batch 2)
It is not possible for us as mere human beings, to command or direct our morning or our day. Any person who perpetuates this lie and seeks to misinterpret Job 38:12 without repentance is operating through a lying spirit which is NOT of God.
Job 38:12 and for connection, verse 13 read:
- “Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place; that it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?”
The question, along with a series of other questions were posed by God to Job, after Job, baffled by why he was being made by God to go through what he was going through, had insisted to his friends, that the suffering he was being made to bear by God was not deserved.
After his friends had spoken to him on the issue, God responded to Job in chapter 38, by speaking to him out of the whirlwind.
He asked Job the question about whether he had ever commanded his morning, to remind Job of his insignificance and his inability to control what happens in this life or to understand everything, as a mere human being.
YET, the lying spirit operating through false teachers, prophets, pastors and preachers, say, that Christians have the power to control what happens and what a day will bring forth, through our declarative words.
This is not faith. This is witchcraft. This is not truth but a brazen lie from the very pit of hell.
These false teachers, prophets, pastors and preachers, (stealing ideas from each other all over the globe), have gone so far as to even write books in their pride, leading people astray, by telling them that we have the ability to command or order the way or morning or day will turn out and giving them a list of declarative statements or prayers to say, to bring the day and its events, under their control. Worse yet, they have offered these lying books for sale and profited monetarily from them.
To set the record straight, the WORD OF GOD, the Bible, tells us, as mere, lowly human beings: “Boast not thyself of to morrow; for THOU KNOWEST NOT what a day may bring forth.” (Proverbs 21:7 KJV)
James 4:13-16 KJV also clearly states:
- “Go to now, ye that say, To day or to morrow we will go into such a city, and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain: Whereas YE KNOW NOT WHAT SHALL BE ON THE MORROW. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away. FOR THAT YE OUGHT TO SAY, IF THE LORD WILL, WE SHALL LIVE, AND DO THIS, OR THAT. But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.”
With these verses in mind, in Job 38, God asked Job a series of questions to remind him that as a mere human being, he was powerless, not all knowing like God and that there was much about life, God’s ability and power, that he (Job) could not even begin to fathom as a mere human being.
God therefore asked him questions to highlight his (Job’s) inadequacy, as these were questions that Job could not possibly say yes to, as a mere human being. He reminded him that, as a mere human being, he (Job) had never had the ability or power to order the way that his day would take because simply put, he (Job) was not God, the only one with that power of control.
This is so clear to see from the scriptures, that it has baffled me, how people in leadership and influential positions in the churches, could read this portion of scripture and walk away with a lie.
The answer to this though is that when one is operating through a lying spirit of satan, even blatant, unambiguous, clear truth gets twisted and a lie is extracted. For, they are of their father the devil and he hates truth. They have not the Spirit of truth in them which leads Christians into all truth (John 16:13) and so they preach error.
As Jesus pointed out in John 8:44 to the scribes and Pharisees who held high religious positions but belonged to satan:
- “Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.”
In chapter 38 of Job, God asked Job a series of questions, to highlight the fact that Job did not have the answers because simply put, Job was not God, the only one who is omniscient (all-knowing) and omnipotent (all powerful). He asked Job:
- “Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding. Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it? Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof; When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy? Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb? When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it, And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors, And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
- HAST THOU COMMANDED THE MORNING SINCE THY DAYS; and caused the dayspring to know his place; That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it? It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment. And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
- Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth? Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death? Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
- Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof, That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof? Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?
- Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail, Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war? By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth? Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder; To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man; To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?
- Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew? Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it? The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
- Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion? Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
- Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?” (Job 38:4-33 KJV)
LYING TEACHERS, PREACHERS, PASTORS AND PROPHETS
The people who present lies to the world (that which does not line up with scripture), can appear to be so godly, that if you do not stay close to the Word of God, you too will be deceived. Do not be fooled by their show of piousness or how articulate and loud they sound or how spiritual they appear. If what they say blatantly contradicts scripture and they unrepentantly remain in error, then they are NOT of God, have never been but are instruments cleverly disguised by satan, whether through their own deception or otherwise, to lead you and those who do not spend time reading their Bibles for themselves, away from the truth.
2 Corinthians 11:13-15 states that we should not marvel or be surprised when we see this level of deception. It reads:
- “For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.”
Matthew 24:24 reminds us that: “…many false Prophets shall rise and shall deceive many…”
Indeed, the only defence you have today against the spirit of deception that is running rampant in the world today and in some churches is the Word of God. Be sure to read it and to meditate on it. If something said on a pulpit or a platform blatantly contradicts what the Word of God says, then, if no apology or amends is made to correct this error, know that it is a lie from satan. It matters not whose voice he uses. The Word of God will stand forever and it exposes every diabolical plan of the enemy.
Even if a particular teaching or doctrine is being promulgated by many people, including those who have long been respected and regarded as men of God, if what is being taught or said contradicts scripture, then believe what God’s Word says, over what these people are saying. Always operate with Romans 3:4 as your philosophy, which states, “…let God be true, but every man a liar.”
(Written on 29th July 2020)
Dear Reader, if you found this Note to be eye-opening or beneficial, you may also be interested in reading the following:
- Note 18 – ‘Riches, Abundance, Breakthrough And Promotion – Lies From The Pit Of Hell’
- Note 28 – ‘Our Words Have Power – A Lie From The Pit Of Hell’